Hours: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
800-8661 or 800-8662
On call 24/7/365 for Emergency Department Services
No appointment is necessary, but patients must have a Physician's Order and register at our hospital admissions desk.
We know that visiting the laboratory to have tests run can be intimidating. But rest assured that we are your neighbors, friends, and family; and we have your best interest at heart. Our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible.
Our Lab Team is certified nationally and has over 20 years combined experience.
Our pledge to you is to be here when you need us; be caring and compassionate; and to treat you with the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Our state-of-the-art laboratory equipment, along with our highly trained and professional staff is your ticket to the best possible care. This combination ensures shorter turn-around times, providing you with fast results.
A variety of blood tests with a physician's order including:
• Hematology - to detect anemia or infection
• Coagulation - to monitor clotting or bleeding disorder and medication
• Chemistry - to monitor general health, electrolytes, diabetes, cholesterol levels, kidney function, liver function, thyroid function, etc.
• Urinalysis - to monitor urinary tract infections, kidney stones, hydration, medication monitoring, etc.
• Serology - to test for infections such as Mono, Strep Throat, Pneumonia, Pregnancy, ect.
• Blood Bank - provides OB testing for expectant mothers, blood typing and antibody screens, and units for transfusion in case of emergency.
• DOT and NON-DOT Urine Drug Screens and Breath Alcohol Testing are available from 8am to 3pm